About Our Replacement Liners
- Pioneer’s liners are made of durable virgin vinyl.
- The liners have up to a 25 year warranty on manufacturer’s defects on the seams of the liner. The first 3 years is full warranty coverage and the next 22 years of the warranty is pro-rated. Please refer to the replacement vinyl liner Warranty Form.
- Pioneer has a variety of custom liners available for the customer to choose form: Inground, Onground, and Aboveground pools.
- Pioneer also has a variety of stock liners for Above Ground and Onground pools offered at a low price with the convenience of quick delivery.
- In-Stock liners can normally be shipped out to a store, within a business day or two – from the time the order has been confirmed.
- Note: If you have just purchased an in-stock liner, and are having Pioneer Service install the liner, the install work order will be sent to the Installation Manager that same day to be put in order for installation dates. The install team will wait for the arrival of the liner top our building, to solidify and fulfill the installation date with you. (depending on weather dates may change with short notice)
The full line up of vinyl liners sold at Pioneer can be found in our brochures. Actual Liner samples can be viewed at the liner displays located at your local Pioneer Family Pools Service Department.
If you would like more information. Please use the “Request a quote” form to submit a service request, after you have determined your available options. Please make sure you know your size of pool or have your contract ready.
Need us to Install Your Liner? Here’s What we Do:
- A custom measurement of your pool is performed (unless a stock Onground or Aboveground liner is ordered/being installed) to produce a computer composite drawing by the liner manufacturer.
- Drain pool and take out the existing liner. An extra charge will apply for disposal of the pool liner.
- Tape wall seams.
- Scrape steel walls to remove calcium and treat minor rust spots.
- Sweep, clean, and prepare pool floor (minor bottom repairs).
- Install custom liner with new faceplates and gaskets for all through-wall fittings (Main Drain, Skimmers, Returns, Vacuum Line). New Pool Light and Built-in Stairs gaskets would be an Extra charge.
- 1 year warranty on workmanship of your pool liner installation (from date of install).
- 25 year pro-rated manufacturer’s warranty on defects (seams) – 100% for first 3 years.
- The Service Department requires a valid Credit Card Number to generate the work order (prior to measurement for all: Inground, Onground or Above Ground liners. Payment will be processed the day the liner is installed.
Changing a liner makes your pool look brand new – see our video below for examples.
Installation Notes & Other Charges:
- Some forms of structural decay may not show until after the old liner has been removed.
- The pool floor may need major repairs. The steel walls may be rusting and need to be sanded and/or repaired.
- If required, remove existing coping and install new coping. The coping should be replaced if it will not last the life of a new liner.
- If you are purchasing an above ground liner: When providing information to the service department, please ask yourself, if you have a deck built up to the pool, or out over the top rails (covering any area around the pool). If the answer is “yes”, then please be aware that you will be responsible to remove the deck boards, before liner install, to allow for 1 foot of working room around the perimeter of the pool in order to install the liner. *For liability reasons, Pioneer will not remove the deck boards and re-install the deck boards – it is the customer’s responsibility to do this.
*Important: These pool repairs must be done before a new liner is installed. This work will be quoted at the time of the liner installation. Also, please note: THE CUSTOMER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILLING AND MONITORING OF THE POOL WITH WATER.