Phosfree Max 32 Oz Kicks Pesky Phosphates Out Of Your Pool!
Phosfree Max 32 Oz is a powerful and reliable phosphate remover designed for both residential and commercial pool use. Phosfree Max 32 Oz removes high levels of problem-causing phosphates from swimming pool water.
Keeping phosphate levels low will help reduce pool problems, including calcium phosphate scale as well as time and effort spent to maintain perfect water. Pour it in and watch it work! Phosfree Max reduces phosphate levels to near zero in just 24 hours.
- High intensity phosphate removal
- Simplified dosing instructions
- Pour it in and watch it work!
- Test phosphate levels often, the ideal range to keep them in is less than 125ppb
Directions For Use:
1. Regular Dosage:
- 1 quart for up to 20,000 gallons*
- For pools smaller than 10,000 gallons, do not exceed 16oz in one treatment.
2. Initial High Phosphate Treatment:
- Clean or backwash filter.
- Calculate the amount of product required using the dosage instructions. Pour Phosfree Max in the pool, distributing it over as wide an area as possible.
- It is normal for this product to cause pool cloudiness, indicating that phosphates are being removed. The duration of the cloudiness will depend on phosphate levels and pool equipment and can sometimes last up to 48 hours. While pool water is cloudy, swimming should not occur so plan your treatment accordingly.
- Run your filter system continuously for at least 24 hours.
- If filter pressure increases 10 psi over normal, clean or backwash the filter.
- After 48 hours, test the phosphate level with a phosphate test kit approved for swimming pool use. If it is needed, re-apply product.