The WFL Inground Skimmer Is Made Of Durable & Anti-Corrosive ABS!
The WFL Inground Skimmer has the largest strainer basket in the industry for maximum debris collection with brass basket handle for durability.
- Rugged ABS construction with structural ribs for extra durability
- Spacers included to accommodate steel wall pools
- Adjustable grout ring accommodates varied deck thickness
- Grout rings may be stacked for maximum variation
- Standard industry bolt pattern on vinyl standard and vinyl wide-mouth
- Stainless steel, self-tapping face flange screws to ensure trouble free installation
- Extra wide mouth for improved surface skimming
- Suitable for liner or concrete pools
- Built from rugged thermoplastic moulding, the throat and body feature heavily ribbed patterns for extra strength and rigidity
- Vacuum plate allows strainer basket to remain in place for catching debris while vacuuming and assures positive draining through the (optional) main drain
- The WFL Inground Skimmer can be installed in a Carvin wall cut-out as a thru-wall installation, or in a Hayward wall cut-out as an outside-mount installation
- Skimmer kit only for liner pools of steel, aluminum, and plastic wall construction