At Pioneer Family Pools, we want to help you and your family make the most out of your backyards. As part of the ongoing effort to protect your family and our team members, we will be taking the following precautions:
- Our technicians and other team members will be exercising social distancing, for the safety and protection of their well being as well as that our your family. We appreciate you respecting the fact that they will remain at a distance during any delivery of products and services, as well as during the completion of work at your home. Should any requests arise that our team members do not feel comfortable completing, you will be notified via email and rescheduled or refunded.
- Some technicians may opt to wear masks, and will also be wearing gloves along with other relevant protective gear. This is not to suggest that they are ill in any way, rather they are taking the necessary precautionary measures to protect both your family and themselves.
- Health Canada and our Government officials continue to advise that the following measures: frequent hand washing, minimal touching and the practice of social distancing, are the best defence against the virus. Thank you for keeping up your end by practicing the same measures, as we all work to keep each other safe to help flatten the curve, during this time.
Book your pool opening online, it’s fast and easy. Let the experts do the work for you! Our staff has the skills and knowledge to keep your products at their best all year long.
Our Service Department provides a wide variety of services to ensure that your family can enjoy our products for years to come. Our dedicated technicians have years of experience in the industry and understand what it takes to get the job done professionally and efficiently.
Our opening services include removing and cleaning your cover, re-installing fittings, accessories, and equipment, waterline cleaning and more.
We have 19 locations across Southern Ontario, so we are near you. We currently have stores at: Barrie, Belleville, Brampton, Brantford, Burlington, Chatham, Hamilton, Kingston, Kitchener, Leamington, London, Markham, Newmarket, Oakville, St. Catharines, Sudbury, Vaughan, Windsor and Woodstock.
What do we Require?
- Remove water and debris from the cover
- Rinse and brush cover while on pool
- Fold cover & water bags
- Re-install pool fittings
- Remount pool accessories & deck equipment
(we do not re-install drop-in stair units)
- Hand-scrub waterline & coping
- Start water circulation
- Add Chemical Kit (if purchased)
- *See Dealer For Details. Services may differ by location.
Provide access and use of your garden hose and water tap. Turn off garden hose when full.
Note For Customers in the Etobicoke/Toronto Area: Prior to our arrival to close your pool, please be aware you must lower your own pool water to winterization level (to the bottom of your returns) due to water discharge regulations.