Above Ground Natural Gas Pool Heater
The Raypak Natural Gas Above Ground Pool Heater is the perfect choice for larger above-ground pools, spas and inground pools. The 156 has up to 50 more BTUs than competitor above ground pool heaters.
Select A SKU To See Inventory
Please Note: Products might not be available at all locations.
* All heater sales are final. No returns. *
The Natural Gas Above Ground Heater By Raypak Is A Top Choice!
The Raypak Natural Gas Above Ground Pool Heater is the perfect choice for larger above-ground pools, spas and inground pools. The 156 has up to 50 more BTUs than competitor above ground pool heaters. More BTUs mean quicker, longer-lasting heat-up. With this heater, you can extend your swimming season, open your pool earlier and close it later. The Raypak has a polyester-coated, non-corrosive cabinet that is more durable than solvent-borne and waterborne-coated metal cabinets. The Raypak’s undercarriage is made from galvanized metal, which offers superior rust prevention and years of durable service. This heater is designed to draft naturally in outdoor installations with its exclusive low-profile design. No fans are necessary to combat drafting problems under normal conditions. The Raypak delivers uninterrupted heating performance regardless of falling leaves, wind, airborne debris, rain, downdrafts, updrafts, sleet, snow, etc. The Natural Gas Heater has polymer heads that prevent rust stains from harming your pool or spas surface; giving you years of trouble-free swimming pleasure. The fin tubes of the heat exchanger are each made from a single piece of extruded copper. This design allows maximum heat transfer to be attained and maintained. Thick stainless steel tube sheets for robust construction and rust-free operation. This control handles all the safety functions of the heater and the electronic ignition and flame supervision. The electronic ignition system requires external power (120VAC or 240VAC) and generates a pilot only when there is a call for heat.
- 1-Year Warranty
- PolyTuf textured powder coating
- Wind-resistant design
- Polymer headers
- All-copper fin tube heat exchanger
- Controls are available with Raypak’s propriety AFT digital control
- State of the art diagnostic reporting and fault recording
- 105,000 BTU – 26" H x 15" W x 30" D
- 150,000 BTU – 27.5" H x 12" W x 27" D
- Your heater must be installed by a Licensed Gas Technician in order to be eligible for Warranty
- You will need to buy the same size heater as the one you already have, or smaller! Failing to do so can result in your plumbing and gas lines not working properly
- Please consider your concrete pad size! Many heaters get bigger with a larger BTU size, therefore, your concrete pad will need to be bigger and your plumbing requirements will change
Above Ground Natural Gas Pool Heater Replacement Parts
|SKU / Part #||Name||Price|
Need Help Designing Your Outdoor Retreat?
Let us help you bring your vision to life with one-on-one consultations with our design team who specialize in room styling, product knowledge and forward-thinking style solutions to make you feel right at home.
Schedule A Virtual Appointment
Book your one-on-one appointment today to virtually walk the store with a sales associate.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT