Hayward MaxFlo VS 500 230V
EXPERT LINE products are available through your local Pioneer family Pools.
The Hayward MaxFlo VS 500 230V variable-speed pump is built with dual voltage capability and is the newest addition to the MaxFlo pump family that provides up to 80% energy savings over single-speed pumps.
|Central Warehouse||In Stock|
Please Note: Products might not be available at all locations.
The Hayward MaxFlo VS Pays For Itself!
The Hayward MaxFlo VS brings variable-speed technology to the popular MaxFlo pump family. They are a drop-in variable-speed pool pump upgrade that delivers up to 80% energy cost savings over single-speed models. Designed for small to medium pools, the MaxFlo VS pays for itself and is faster than larger, more expensive models.
Taking the first step in energy efficiency is simple with the variable-speed Max-Flo VS. Offering up to 80% energy cost savings over single-speed pool pump alternatives, Max-Flo VS is an ideal pool upgrade for those looking to reduce energy use and save money. Variable-speed pumps are the ultimate way to save energy while enjoying your pool. However, most other variable-speed models are oversized compared to medium-head pumps such as Hayward®’s Max-Flo series. The all-new Max-Flo VS is right-sized, particularly for applications with 1.5" or 2" plumbing, providing tremendous energy savings that result in an even faster return on your investment.
- Compatible with: Inground Pools
- Horsepower: Up to 1.65 HP
- Gallons Per Minute: 45 / 80 GPM
- Connection Size: 1.5 / 2"
- Basket Size: 4.1" Length x 7.6" Width
- Voltage: 230 Volts
- Warranty: 3 Year(s)
- The digital interface shows power consumption for immediate feedback to maximize energy savings
- Max Flo VS provides customizable speed, duration, and priming time to match the needs of both aftermarket and new construction installations
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor delivers maximum energy efficiency and reliability
- Exceptionally quiet compared to single-speed pumps
- Programmable timers and a permanent magnet motor mean this pump meets the requirements of swimming pool efficiency standards such as Title 20
- Includes a 3" strainer basket and 1.5" inlet and outlet connections
- 1.65 total HP motor
- UL and CUL Listed, NSF certified
| MaxFlo VS 500 230V Owners Manual|
Hayward MaxFlo VS 500 230V Replacement Parts
|SKU / Part #||Name||Price|
Need Help Designing Your Outdoor Retreat?
Let us help you bring your vision to life with one-on-one consultations with our design team who specialize in room styling, product knowledge and forward-thinking style solutions to make you feel right at home.
Schedule A Virtual Appointment
Book your one-on-one appointment today to virtually walk the store with a sales associate.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT