Hayward's Universal H-Series Propane Gas Heater Extends Your Swimming Season!
The Universal H-Series Propane Gas Heater is an energy-efficient, high-performance, easy installation adaptability for the pool service professional from a company with years of experience.
- Standard cupro nickel heat exchanger
- Excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive 'Totally Managed' cupro-nickel heat exchanger water flow
- Same water velocity through all tubes for faster heating
- Patented header by-pass design
- Up to 18% savings by reducing pump run-time
- 2" x 2 1/2" CPVC union plumbing connections
- Common union for installation or service adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- Low NOx emissions - meets clean air quality standards
- 150,000 BTU - 27" H x 32" W x 23" D
- 200,000 BTU - 36" H x 32" W x 25" D
- 250,000 BTU - 33" H x 33" W x 26" D
- 300,000 BTU - 39" H x 32" W x 26" D
- 350,000 BTU - 39" H x 32" W x 26" D
- 400,000 BTU - 36" H x 24" W x 29.5" D
- Your heater must be installed by a Licensed Gas Technician in order to be eligible for Warranty
- You will need to buy the same size heater as the one you already have, or smaller! Failing to do so can result in your plumbing and gas lines not working properly
- Please consider your concrete pad size! Many heaters get bigger with a larger BTU size, therefore, your concrete pad will need to be bigger and your plumbing requirements will change
Universal H-Series Propane Gas Heater Replacement Parts
|SKU / Part #||Name||Price|
Need Help Designing Your Outdoor Retreat?
Let us help you bring your vision to life with one-on-one consultations with our design team who specialize in room styling, product knowledge and forward-thinking style solutions to make you feel right at home.
Schedule A Virtual Appointment
Book your one-on-one appointment today to virtually walk the store with a sales associate.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT