HTH Extra Super Shock Pouch
This small package of shock packs a super punch to super chlorinate your pool. This fast-acting formula is now 15% stronger to give you the powerful shock you need when opening or closing your pool.
|Central Warehouse||In Stock|
Please Note: Products might not be available at all locations.
The HTH Extra Super Shock Pouch Is A Space Saving, Convenient Way To Shock!
This small package of shock packs a super punch to super chlorinate your pool. This fast-acting formula is now 15% stronger to give you the powerful shock you need when opening or closing your pool. This 454g. bag features an easy to cut corner where you can disperse the shock evenly throughout your pool.
- Conveniently sized package with no heavy lifting
- 454g. package
- Now 15% stronger
- Super shock for your swimming pool for opening and closing
- Fast-acting formula for great results
Directions For Use:
- Always adjust pH between 7.2 and 7.4 prior to using this product. Maintain recommended daily levels as determined by testing kit: free available chlorine 1.0 - 3.0 ppm, pH 7.2-7.8, total alkalinity 80-120 ppm, calcium hardness 200-300 ppm
- For pools stabilized with cyanic acid, periodic superchlorination is necessary to provide sufficient free available chlorine to control algae, destroy unfiltered organic contaminants, minimize odours and keep the water sparkling clear. Superchlorinate by broadcasting over a large area of the pool surface, mainly in the deep end at the rate of 65 g/ 10,000 L. Superchlorinate every 14 days when the temperature of the water is below 27°C. Treatment every 7 days is recommended when the temperature is higher, bathing loads are heavy, pool water appears dull or lazy, the unpleasant chlorine-like smell is present, excessive eye irritation occurs, or after heavy rains. The pool should not be entered until the chlorine residual is 1.0 - 3.0 ppm.
- If algae develops, resulting in a green colour and slimy feeling, shock treatment is necessary. Broadcast over a large area of the pool, mainly at the deep end, at a rate of 130 g/ 10,000 L. If the pool sides or bottom develop algar spots, direct as close to the algae as possible. NOTE: Prolonged contact with the pool surface may cause staining or bleaching. Immediately after treatment, thoroughly clean the pool by scrubbing surface of algae growth, vacuuming and cycling through the filter. If necessary, repeat the treatment. Pool should not be entered until the chlorine residual is 1.0 - 3.0 ppm.
- For initial chlorination of pool water add 65 g/ 10,000 L. Allow five minutes for dispersion and then test the chlorine residual with pool test kit. If below 1.0 ppm repeat this dosage until 1.0 ppm is obtained. Pool should not be entered until the chlorine residual is 1.0 - 3.0 ppm.
- While the water is still clear and clean, prepare for long periods of disuse by gradually applying 390g/ 10,000 L. Run the filter until dispersion is complete. Cover the pool with a plastic pool cover and prepare the heater, pump and filter components for winter by following the manufacturer's directions. When the pool cover is removed in the spring, follow the Start-up directions.
- Keep product dry in a tightly closed container when not in use. Store in a cool, dry well-ventilated area away from open heat or flame. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse empty container thoroughly with water to dissolve all material before discarding. For information on the disposal of unused, unwanted product, contact the manufacturer or provincial regulatory agency. Contact the manufacturer and the provincial regulatory agency in case of a spill and for clean-up of spills.
HTH Extra Super Shock Pouch Replacement Parts
|SKU / Part #||Name||Price|
Need Help Designing Your Outdoor Retreat?
Let us help you bring your vision to life with one-on-one consultations with our design team who specialize in room styling, product knowledge and forward-thinking style solutions to make you feel right at home.
Schedule A Virtual Appointment
Book your one-on-one appointment today to virtually walk the store with a sales associate.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT