Pool Repair Putty - Single Stick
Pool Repair Putty – Single Stick is a hand-kneadable specialty epoxy that mixes in just one minute for permanent repairs to damp, wet areas and underwater surfaces. It will bond tenaciously to fiberglass, metal, wood, concrete, ceramic, glass, and most plastics including PVC.
|Central Warehouse||In Stock|
Please Note: Products might not be available at all locations.
Pool Repair Putty – Single Stick Works To Repair Leaks In Pipes Or Pool Structure!
Pool Repair Putty – Single Stick is a hand-kneadable specialty epoxy that mixes in just one minute for permanent repairs to damp, wet areas and underwater surfaces. It will bond tenaciously to fiberglass, metal, wood, concrete, ceramic, glass, and most plastics including PVC. Hardening takes place in 20 to 30 minutes at which time Pool Repair Putty can be drilled, tapped, sanded, or painted. Pool Repair Putty contains a special fading dye that becomes ?berglass white after mixing and stays bright white even after exposure to U. V.
Directions For Use:
- Break or cutoff required potion of material
- Twist and knead in hands until uniform colour is achieved. (Do not “over-knead” putty once a uniform colour has been achieved as skin oils will reduce “tackiness”.)
- Force putty into any holes or cracks. For pipe repairs form a cuff that surrounds the entire pipe with putty
- Once in place do not overwork. Any movement will break bonds that begin to form immediately
- Clean and roughen surface with sandpaper or file for best adhesion
- Pool Repair Putty can be drilled, filed, tapped, sanded, and machined after several minutes of hardening
- When applying putty underwater it may be helpful to use the polyethylene wrapper to keep putty from sticking to fingers
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after use
- Not recommended for polyethylene or polypropylene plastics
- Working Life: 20 – 30 Min
- Shelf Life: 1 year + in container
- Shore D Hardness: 65-70
- Tensile Strength: 6,000 PSI
- Maximum Use Temp.: 250° F
- Shrinkage: less than 1%
- Electrical Res.: 30K mega ohms
- Dielectric Str.: 12 kv/mm @ 3mm
Pool Repair Putty - Single Stick Replacement Parts
|SKU / Part #||Name||Price|
Need Help Designing Your Outdoor Retreat?
Let us help you bring your vision to life with one-on-one consultations with our design team who specialize in room styling, product knowledge and forward-thinking style solutions to make you feel right at home.
Schedule A Virtual Appointment
Book your one-on-one appointment today to virtually walk the store with a sales associate.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT