Magnum Force Variable Speed 1.65 HP - 2.7 HP
Magnum Force V Series Pump is extremely easy to use. It doesn't require any tools to access the strainer and the pumps internals.
Select A SKU To See Inventory
Please Note: Products might not be available at all locations.
Magnum Force V Series Pump
An exclusive air purge system within the strainer expels air outside the pump for superior priming capabilities. The internal ribs in the large strainer basket assure flow, even when filled with leaves and debris.
The one way flap prevents debris in the pump strainer, skimmer basket and filter from flowing back into pool. The flap also prevents residual hot water in the heater from flowing into filter and causing damage to grids, valves, gaskets, etc. This variable speed pump is intended to run on lowest to maintain a sanitary environement which, in turn, minimuzes energy consumption.
- Variable speed inground pump with 2.7 HP or 1.65 HP motor (requires 230 V electrical / 10.5 AMP service)
- Includes 2 inch black PVC unions for easy set up
- 208 cu. in. (3411 cm3) heavy-duty strainer basket with exclusive priming tube for superior priming capabilities
- One-piece case eliminates bolts and gaskets and provides for quiet operation
- Flexible connections - 2" (51 mm) FNPT or 2" (51 mm) unions (included)
- Floating eye seal between closed impeller and diffuser maximizes efficiency
- Maximum water temperature 104 °F (40 °C)
Magnum Force Variable Speed 1.65 HP - 2.7 HP Replacement Parts
|SKU / Part #||Name||Price|
Need Help Designing Your Outdoor Retreat?
Let us help you bring your vision to life with one-on-one consultations with our design team who specialize in room styling, product knowledge and forward-thinking style solutions to make you feel right at home.
Schedule A Virtual Appointment
Book your one-on-one appointment today to virtually walk the store with a sales associate.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT