HTR-ELSR00051T1, HTR-ELSR00111T1, HTR-ELSR00181T1, HTR-ELSR00271T1
The Raypak Electric Heater is built with titanium heating elements and 316 L stainless steel to withstand extreme pool water conditions, including salt water chlorinated pools. This Electric Heater operates by utilizing the latest solid-state design and flow sensor technology.
Select A SKU To See Inventory
Please Note: Products might not be available at all locations.
* All heater sales are final. No returns. *
The Raypak Electric Heater Is The Latest Technology In Pool & Spa Heating!
The Raypak Electric Heater is built with titanium heating elements and 316 L stainless steel to withstand extreme pool water conditions, including saltwater chlorinated pools. This Electric Heater operates by utilizing the latest solid-state design and flow sensor technology. It has easy-to-use digital controls with diagnostics. The compact size makes it is easy to install for new construction or replacement installations. A bypass kit is required for heater operation if your pump/plumbing configuration allows for more than 60 gallons per minute (GPM) of water flow.
- Titanium Element - The E3T has a robust titanium heating element that not only prolongs the life of the heater but allows it to work in extreme pool water environments, such as saltwater chlorinated pools.
- 316L Stainless Steel - 316L stainless steel is used in the construction of our heaters. This high-grade, corrosion-resistant steel is especially suited for saltwater heating applications.
- Flow Sensor Technology - E3T operates by utilizing the latest flow sensor technology instead of the traditional pressure switch activation. Our heater is programmed to have a minimum flow activation rate of 15 gallons per minute, this helps protect the elements and prolong their lifespan.
- Solid State Design - The E3T uses solid-state controls to eliminate noisy and troublesome contractors providing quiet, reliable operation. The advanced design allows the heater to modulate power, only using the energy necessary to maintain the desired temperature.
- Ready To Install - E3T pool and spa heaters are compact, come standard with union connections, and are easy to install. They are the perfect solution for a new pool or spa, as well as to replace any existing pool or spa heater. This model provides 5.5 kW of output.
- 5.5 KW; 18,767 BTU - 12 1/8" H x 9" W x 4 3/4" D
- 11 KW; 37,534 BTU - 12 1/8" H x 9" W x 4 3/4" D
- 18 KW; 61,419 BTU - 16 1/2" H x 11 1/8" W x 5 7/16" D
- 27 KW; 92,128 BTU - 16 1/2" H x 11 1/8" W x 5 7/16" D
- Your heater must be installed by a Licensed Electrician in order to be eligible for Warranty
- You will need to buy the same size heater like the one you already have, or smaller! Failing to do so can result in your plumbing and gas lines not working properly
- Please consider your concrete pad size! Many heaters get bigger with a larger BTU size, therefore, your concrete pad will need to be bigger and your plumbing requirements will change
Electric Heater Replacement Parts
|SKU / Part #||Name||Price|
Need Help Designing Your Outdoor Retreat?
Let us help you bring your vision to life with one-on-one consultations with our design team who specialize in room styling, product knowledge and forward-thinking style solutions to make you feel right at home.
Schedule A Virtual Appointment
Book your one-on-one appointment today to virtually walk the store with a sales associate.
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT